Entertainment from the Search Engine Terms
Sometimes I think that the best part of having a blog might just be the search engine terms that people use to get here.
For your entertainment (hey, shouldn’t you be working?) here are some of my recent favorites:
- “cyclocross i’m getting my ass kicked”
- “make a planter out of an old chair” (WTF)
- “how to meet new boyfriend”
- “why do you taste blood when you work out”
- “thin transparent speedos”
- “i’m tired of giving my heart to people”
- “tank top in deck chair by caravan”
- “feet crushing animals”
- “how do you cheat the bod pod” (Actually I get this one all the time. I think it’s hilarious.)
- “stone brewery cyclocross” (Yes!!)
I’m sure most of those people are totally disappointed. I’ll try harder to write interesting posts about thin transparent speedos and tank tops in deck chairs. No promises about the chair-planter conversions, though.
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- Boulder, Colorado: Part Two 12 hours in a conference chair and I’m at my...