Interbike Eye-Candy Part One
Well, it’s official. I’m sick with Bicycle Poisoning. Walking onto the Interbike show floor is nothing other than 100% overwhelming. It kind of makes me want to put my head between my knees and breathe into a paper sack.
So much Shiny in one big space.
I decided that this year instead of boring you with a bunch of information that you can find on your own, I’d just hit you with the eye-candy from the gun.
Pow! All the pretty things I’ve hearted today coming at you in a single photorific explosion.
I also heart everything Knog.
More mad heart for Kabush:
I heart this sexy beast from Independent Fabrications
I heart Velocity wheels and rims
I heart shoes by Chrome
More eye-candy later! Stay-tuned.
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- Interbike Eye Candy Part Two More from the Hubba Hubba category. I heart fast wheels:...
- Cascade Cycling Classic Stage 2 Photo Preview Holy smokes. It’s hot in Bend. I’m at the Cascade...
- Sweetpea Bicycles: Part One and Two My latest column in the Oregonian is about Natalie Ramsland...
- Interbike 2009: Off to the Land of Booth Girls Why are there pictures of hot chicks in the Interbike...
- Bortman Bonanza: Gracie’s Wrench! I’ve been sorely remiss about writing here lately and for...