Just in Time for the Holidays: A Free Cookbook Full of Healthy Desserts!
You read me right.
John Berardi, the guy behind the Precision Nutrition plan that I like so much, has a free eBook available for download and it’s crammed full of desserts recipes that are so healthy it’s stupid. That makes Heidi happy heading into the Dessert Landmine that is December.
You can pick up the book here: Git me some gol’ dern’ desserts!
Another great resource during this time of year is the Precision Nutrition online forums where you can:
- Read over 39,000 posts of every nutrition topic you can think of
- Read blog entries and updates by John Berardi and other PN experts
- Check out the exercise database with high resolution video demonstrations of over 450 exercises
Finally, you can get the free eBook, Precision Nutrition Strategies, which gives a topline overview of critical PN strategies.
I find Berardi’s material incredibly useful and motivating during these more challenging times of year and these resources mean you can cash in on some of his nuggets for my favorite price: free ninety nine.
Speaking of the holidays, it’s almost New Years, and I’m cooking up my 2008 goals. Time to start thinking about what you’d like to aim for in the coming year. As you begin this process, remember the SMART Goals formula:
I’ll be talking more about goal setting and goal setting strategies in the next few weeks. For now, check out Berardi’s free nutrition resources and enjoy the holiday madness that’s sure to ensue.
PS – Life is busy. Things get crazy. I love my readers and don’t want you to miss out on anything. If you enjoy reading, consider subscribing for updates delivered to your inbox every 2 or 3 weeks, along with occasional exclusive content that won’t be posted to the blog. Also, if you have a question, please contact me with it. I’d love to hear what’s on your mind. heidiswift (at) gmail (dot) com
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- Guilt Free Pancakes Just in Time for Saturday Morning Who doesn’t love pancakes? When I was a kid, I...
- Thoughts on the Holidays: Ten Tips for Success I hate all those holiday party survival guides that tell...
- How to Blast Fat Off Your Body in Record Time Fitness can be about a lot of things. It can...
- Now is the Time for Squash: Eat Right with a Favorite Fall Recipe Man. When I was a kid I hated squash (further...
- 27 Nutrition Tips from The Master (John Berardi): Part One When it comes to nutriton, there are a lot of...