Like Pumpkin Pie? You’re Going to Love This Festive Jay Robb Protein Shake
I know what you’re thinking.
And, no, I don’t work for Jay Robb. I don’t have a reseller’s agreement and I’m not even an affiliate. I just happen to think they’ve got some really rockstar products.
I happened to get my hands on some Yammits a while back and I have slowly been experimenting with all of the glory that they can bring. Here’s my latest post-workout shake that has Sally singing praises. Just in time for my favorite season – a protein shake worthy of the Pumpkin King:
1 cup nonfat milk
1 scoop Jay Robb Whey Isolate (Vanilla)
4-5 ice cubes
1 scoop Jay Robb Yammit! Energy Nuggets
dash of cinnamon
dash of nutmeg
Blend until creamy smooth.
Enjoy your liquid pumpkin pie.
Note: Because of the carbohydrates and sugar in the Yammit! product, this is a great shake for just after a workout, when your body is still a rampant calorie-burning machine. For the purposes of my own nutrition plan, however, I would not drink this shake at any time other than just after a workout.
Next up in the recipe arena: Pumpkin-Pie-Like Yammit Energy Bars*
*I’ve already tested these on my (picky) sister and they passed with flying colors!
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- Yum: From the Kick-Ass Protein Shake Files I was running out today to make an 11:15am appointment...
- The Perfect Protein Shake: Why Jay Robb is My New Personal Hero (The true story of how I found my new favorite,...
- Triple (Yes, You Read That Right) Chocolate Pecan Protein Shake Eat your heart out, ErikV. I have improved upon the...
- A Knock-Your-Socks-Off Jay Robb Fudgesicle Recipe for Labor Day Last week Maggie Wang posted her favorite recipe for making...
- Double Chocolate Pecan Shake (Yes, I swear it’s good for you.) Sal has a hardcore sweet tooth. Protein shakes have come...