Monday Morning Magic: The Owl Diaries
More from Mr. Hoo Hoo and his buddies: Big Big Moon, Shaggy Palm Tree, and Moody Clouds.
This is the Big Owl (there are two). On this evening about 10 days ago I chased him back and forth across the property as he flew from one tree to another in an attempt to avoid me.
Who knew owl hate could run so deep?
Tucson has cornered the market on Moody Skies.
And then there was last night…
Dan’s Aunt Marty says, “When the mountains are pink, it’s time for a drink.”
I’m totally on board with that.
Here’s a good example of what signals cocktail hour:
This is the Small Owl:
He let me get right up in his grill for about 5 minutes before he got agitated by the incessant shutter.
Clouds to the south got all huffy.
This is the view down the driveway.
About three times a week we point the bikes toward those hills and roll.
The barely perceptible road that starts in the bottom left of this frame is the start of the climb up Lemmon.
PS: I’m extending the Haiti donation giveaway by one week, so you still have until Friday to comment and throw your favorite charity into the ring.
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- Monday Morning Gratuitous Arizona Photos He still gets *really* pissed at me when I point...
- Dear Diary 003: Black Magic and Sharpee Pens I can’t remember what my house in Portland looks like....
- Morning Glowing bright white haze. Windows frosted over. Presents are starting...
- Rapha Women’s Sale: 50% Off on Monday, Feb 28 I’ve just started writing for Rapha. They’re having a sale....
- What a Morning I forgot. I had forgotten how much I love running...