Open Studio is Tonight! Stop By and Say Hi
That’s right. Swift Plus Creative will be opening our doors along with lots of other artists, agencies, photographers and generally quirky types who inhabit the Towne Storage Building. It’s on the East side of the Burnside Bridge and parking will be tight so, if you can make it, consider riding your bike.
Here are the details:
Where: Towne Storage Building, 17 SE 3rd Avenue, Studio 313, Portland, OR (That’s our location, but lots of other studios will be open, too!)
What: Mingling, chatting, beer, wine, snacks. Maybe some work on display or something. It’s casual.
Why: You really need to have a reason for a party?
Who: Swift Plus Creative currently consists of me (writing and social media), Salvatore Bondi (industrial and graphic designer slave in residence) and Rachel Winningstad (our new Studio Assistant – a super talented digital artist wtih a penchant for rampant organization). Our buddy Thomas Koestler of Koestler Product Design, another industrial designer that works out of our space will also be on hand.
Hope you can make it. If you do, come on in, grab a beverage and introduce yourself.
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- The One-Week Calamity: Don’t Ever Stop Moving Between getting ready for a long trip to New York...
- I want to tell you what this means (an open letter to my family) [Image by Michael Robertson] My sister texted me last week...
- Alpenrose Velodrome Challenge. Tonight. Go! My schedule finally caught up me and knocked me flat...
- “Hey, What Bike are You Wearing Tonight?” I’ve turned a corner. I really am becoming one of...
- Tonight! The Veloforma Pro Women’s Cycling Team Launch Party If you’re near North Portland tonight, consider dropping by...