Photos: A Long Winter Walk with Friends
Pre-dawn wake up call.
Electric seat warmers.
Eagle Creek Trail to just shy of Tunnel Falls:
11 mile round trip
Countless quiet vistas
5 local craft beers
1 large pizza
3 fat smiles
2 long naps
Gear of Note
Columbia Reach the Peak Down Jacket (perfect. impressed.)
Old ass running shoes (worked surprisingly well)
Canon S100 (super happy with this new addition to the ultralightweight adventure camera brigade)
Double layer of 3-year-old Icebreaker wool (This is the good stuff, people! Pretty sure it will last forever.)
GNG HOME DELIVERY
Subscribe to the feed to get new posts delivered straight to your inbox:
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- CCX Nationals Photos: Friends I’m still processing the fact that I raced my bike...
- Tested: Rapha Women’s Winter Tights A few weeks ago, Rapha sent over the Women’s Winter...
- Dear Diary 014: Winter Running and Yellow Attack Hug Memories There was a couple running together on a country road....
- Winter It’s winter. Every day I wake up to darkness and...
- Tour de Victoria: A Very Long Bike Ride with Friendly Strangers Second Chances for the Land of Queenie Here is what...