Photos: Sunsets and Owls Own Me
The wheather’s been a little cantankerous this week. You know – 60′s and kind of cloudy.
I had to find arm-warmers and bust out the Ibex knickers.
At first, I blamed Dan Sharp, whose arrival late Saturday night seemed to coincide with the clouds. He argued that blaming the weather on him was not the best way to make him feel welcome and I realized that he was right.
With the clouds came bigger, better colors so Dan and I headed into the backyard to put some purple-pink-orangeness in our cameras.
For the record, Dan Sharp does not let a little barbed wire get in his way of the next good shot.
And, just because Mr. Hoo Hoo seems to be everyone’s favorite, another shot of our lovely Great Horned Owl. (Looking pissed at me again.) Next project is to get a shot of this grumpy bird in flight. That should be tricky.
Cactus mimicking sunset. Copycat!
Get the RSS Feed or subscribe to the Feedburner Email Delivery Service Extraordinaire to receive new posts by email:
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- Arizona Dreamin’ in Photos: Handmade tortillas and Owls Chilly desert morning call for puffer jackets and hot coffee....
- Photos: Sun, Owls, and a Sicilian ...
- Monday Morning Gratuitous Arizona Photos He still gets *really* pissed at me when I point...
- Photos: Asphalt, Steak and Corpses Images from the iPhone Leaving Colossal Cave Mountain Park. *...
- Photos: Uvas Reservoir, Little Lamb, Wild Turkey It’s a photo-ey kind of week. I just finished up...