Portland Peeps: What Are Your Favorite Long Rides?
It was bound to happen, even with all the traveling.
I’m tired of all my Portland rides.
I’m tired of Larch. I’m tired of Vernonia Century. I’m tired of Skyline. I’m tired of Sauvie Island. I’m tired of Bridge of the Gods. I’m tired of Marine Drive.
Bored. Tired tired tired.
So, I ask you: what are your favorite secret long rides?
Criteria: 80+ miles round trip, elevation gain is good. These can be from Portland, but they can also be nearby.
Bonus: If you can supply a GPS file (or map it on RideWithGPS.com you get mega gold star bonus points). If you can point out the best lunch stop along the route, I’ll send fireworks to explode right over your house.
Next I’m going to ask you about training music, so get ready!
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- SnarkyPants Rides Again: A Bicycle Commuter Once More When I left my job in downtown Portland, one of...
- Portland Velo Arm-Wrestling Domination Photographic evidence of Portland Velo's arm-wrestling domination at the end...
- Portland VeloSwap 2009: Get Your Gear On Mark your calendars for January 10, 2009 and get ready...
- Q&A: Cyclocross Cliques, XTerra Dares, Favorite Bikes John says: What’s your favorite bike and favorite type of...
- Keep Portland Glorious: 9th and Sherrett We have a big ride planned for tomorrow so we...