Rain! Halloween! Links! Video!
Rain! Mud! It’s coming, it’s coming!
I’ve been so patient – haven’t I? I have.
Therefore I deserve for Barton Park to be downright miserable. Please, skies, keep dumping!
It’s been a goat rodeo over here at Everyday Athlete HQ this week, so I’m sticking you with a link roundup to keep you busy while you wait for the bell to ring so you can run down the hall and put on your costume.
- Read this book. I haven’t yet, but I’ve had several people contact me specifically to tell me that I must. Book club, anyone?
- This kid is absolutely incredible. Julian, you’re my new hero. (Photo is part of the Ironclad flickr set)
- Sal got some good lovin’ in the pdxcross slideshow from Sunday. Check out photo 16 to see the Ugliest Cheerleader Ever.
- Speaking of pdxcross, I’m working on something cool with them. I can’t tell you about it yet, but I will later. Promise.
- I wrote a silly little Halloween Column for the Oregonian that ran last Sunday. My mom claims not to remember this traumatic childhood experience but I swear it’s true.
And, finally, helmet-cam love from a PV C Master, Paul Formiller:
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- www. RAIN RAIN RAIN . com I just visited erkV’s blog (by the way, his site...
- Finally, Rain. And the Race for the Cure. When the massage therapist arrived on Wednesday night the first...
- Halloween Cross Race Report: Just in Time! October 31st and the race report is finally up over...
- Rain Run It continues to rain. I may eat my words later...
- Foam Roller FTW: Tips, Links and a Discount I was introduced to foam rolling about four years ago...