Rapha Women’s Sale: 50% Off on Monday, Feb 28
I’ve just started writing for Rapha.
They’re having a sale.
It’s 50% off.
Everything in the women’s line.
24 hours on Monday, February 28th
All this stuff.
My Favorite Rapha Stuff and FAQ
I sent an email to friends and colleagues this morning about the sale and I’ve had some questions in reply. I thought I’d answer them in one place to make things simple.
What’s my favorite piece?
Tough call, but I will go with the Women’s Wind Jacket in cream. I run hot on the bike, so for me this is a super versatile layer, perfect for those frustrating days when it might rain but it’s really not that cold and a full-on rain jacket might be overkill. This jacket repels water for about 45 minutes and dries almost instantaneously. I did a longer review of this jacket here. I wear a small.
I do not own any of the bib knickers, which look awesome. I just received the Classic Softshell this week, so there’s a pretty good chance it might become my favorite piece sooner than later. It’s gorgeous.
If you can only buy one piece, what should you get?
Getting the Classic Softshell for $187.50 is a pretty crazy-sweet deal. That jacket will blow your mind, promise. Internal routing for headphones, super supple hand, flip-down rain guard in back, sleek tailoring. Even Susan Peithman sometimes wears this jacket off the bike and that’s saying something. Lady has class.
What exactly is on sale?
I repeat – ALL THIS STUFF!
Where can I try this stuff on first?
I know that River City Bicycles carries some of the women’s line, but I do not know exactly how much. That’s probably the best place to start. While you’re there, tell Alex Criss and Ryan Weaver I said hi, drink a coffee from the espresso machine and pick up a pair of socks to show your appreciation for this great shop!
Do you own a bit of Rapha? Share your experience with products and/or offer advice around sizing.
Have a question? Leave a comment and I’ll try to find an answer.
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- Tested: Rapha Women’s Line Rapha launched a very small line of women’s products earlier...
- First Look at Rapha Women’s Line I can’t wait to get back to Portland to get...
- Gift Idea for Your Favorite Cycling Lady: End of Year Sale at Sweetpea Bicycles Full disclosure: I count Natalie Ramsland as one of my...
- Love For Sale. (Pinarello, Batavus, LeMond, Specialized Stumpjumper!) Ok, boys and girls – it’s the Grit & Glimmer...
- With Love to My Rapha Cross Bibs Even in this crazy cycling world of constant upgrades and...