Things are gonna change, I can feel it.
It’s been a long time coming.
This blog is going to go through a pretty major change in the next two months. It’s not going away, it’s just going to kick 126% more ass.
And I might tie one-million balloons to it and fly it away to another location.
And it will be different. And better. And probably a little bigger.
And there might be some other stuff that I can’t talk about right now.
I’ll know a little bit more about it later this month and I’ll probably send a note out to my contact list well in advance of any type of public announcement. I’d really like to make sure that you can follow me wherever I end up so, if you haven’t already, and you’re inclined to, take a minute to sign up for the list.
Dude. I hate SPAM way more than you do, so rest assured I’m not going to assault you with crap or sell your personal electronic location in the world. In fact, I think the last time I sent out an email was in June of 2008. I just want you to sign my yearbook so we can K.I.T., ok?
Because you are
Seriously – thanks for being here and hanging out and reading. Thanks for all the cool emails. Thanks for the comments. Thanks for being rad.
Without kickass people like you, blogs are just really sad online diaries. Sad online diaries cry a lot – and I am fresh outa tissues so let’s not even go there, ok?
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- 73 Ways to Feel Pain Oh, the pain. The sweet, sweet lovin’ pain. This week...
- Change it Up: Variety is the Spice of Your Sporty Life For the first time this year, I did not enroll...
- Gear Friday: Socks That Will Change Your Life Welcome to the first-ever edition of Gear Friday – my...
- Getting Things Done: Confessions of a Recovering Perfectionist My cousin has written about this a few times in...
- Happy New Year! (And other small things) Clock ticking over. Random drunkenness. Kissing? It’s the new year,...