Veloforma Release Party Snapshots
Damn. That was some of the most bizarre fun I’ve ever had in my life. In one moment there was a delicious Laurelwood IPA in my left hand and in the next I was hanging from the monkey bars with the formidable and super-strong Kristin Wille swinging toward me, attempting to “take me down”. I have no idea what happened next, only that my childhood growing up as a wolf-pup flashed before my eyes and an intense fight or flight reaction kicked in. And, hanging there in a wool pencil skirt and nude fishnets, I went for the kill.
Kristin – consider this my formal apology.
There was also dancing. And “indoor surfing” in cowboy boots. Cruiser bikes on rollers.
There may have been some beer spilled. It’s possible that was my fault. In any case, I used the King of Team Beer as my scapegoat and the crowd bought it despite the fact that he cried out, “I would never do that! That’s alcohol abuse!” (Which was a very good point.)
We were weilding the point-n-shoot last night, but we got a couple good snaps.
Thank you to everyone who came out – you made the evening a smashing success!
This was just after I may or may not have spilled a little beer. In any case, the red kegger cup is classy, no?
I think my sweater is buttoned incorrectly, which indicates something about how much fun we had.
Quick, everyone look somewhere else!
The entire VF crew.
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- Tonight! The Veloforma Pro Women’s Cycling Team Launch Party If you’re near North Portland tonight, consider dropping by...
- The Party’s Over My approach is all backwards, but my standard M.O. is...
- Single Speed World Championships – The Pre-Party SSCXWC contenders descended upon a time-trial qualifying course at a...
- The 2009 Veloforma F1R: Hot White Sex on Wheels Forgive me, Sante Pogliaghi, for I have sinned. I know. ...
- Veloforma Gets Launchy – Join Us! If you’re around this weekend and looking for some launchy...