Yay! “Dirty Pictures” is Ready to Rock!
While I toil away over Lemon Zinger tea trying to process this weekend’s head-smashing, tree-crashing cyclocross finale, let me distract you with an announcement.
The Pdxcross photo book, “Dirty Pictures” is ready just in time to help you cope with your ‘cross withdrawl symptoms. Sweet! For less than a good set of tubular tyres, you can have this tribute to mud, pain, smiles, speed, agony and glory.
Here’s the scoop:
How many ducats?
$50 for softcover + shipping
$70 for hardcover + shipping
I want it now! How long will I have to wait?
If you order by TOMORROW, DECEMBER 9th via GROUND shipping, you will receive the book by Christmas.
If yoy order by DECEMBER 15th via “NEXT DAY AIR” shipping, you will receive the book by Christmas.
Where can I pick up this little beauty?
Mine is on the way – yippee!
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- Ready to Ride? A Must-Read eBook for Long Distance Cyclists Last year, I picked up a randonneuring habit. A new...
- Mount Hood Cycling Classic: Stage One in Pictures Just a quick photo dump of some image highlights from...
- Gratuitous Tucson Sky Pictures Because I can. Sunsets and sunrises are cliché. I totally...
- I *Told* You Dead Animals Were Lucky I didn’t kill it. I swear. But it was there....
- The Nationals are Coming! The Nationals are Coming! No, really! The rumors have been confirmed – Bend will...