You want Leipheimer? I got yer Leipheimer right here.
Yesterday’s crit was phenomenal. In a Toyota v. Leipheimer/Horner battle, Toyota came out on top. Not to worry, Levi was showered with adoration afterward. The fan-lust was seriously impressive.
I’m under a time crunch here and my laptop is starting to go through death throes :( but I spent last night repairing critical errors so that I could bring you these images.
Horner drives the pace.
LOVE the concentration tongue on Levi here. Also, hott bike.
Mixing it up.
The Toyota boys took over about 45 minutes in.
Epic battle: Horner v. Toyoya!
This lucky little cutie got to fondle Levi’s bike. Looks like she also took home hardware in the kiddie race.
Levi in yellow.
He was a real class-act afterward, signing autographs and taking lots of fan pictures.
The mob around him was impressive.
Me next, Levi! Me next!!
I’ve got photos of Kman in the Cat 2 crit, Sal Collura in the Cat 2 Masters crit, and some of the local Veloforma girls duking it out, but you’ll have to wait! If things go according to plan, I am going to do something very cool today. More Cascade Classic lovin’ later.
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- Chris Horner Gives Fallen Rider (and bike) a 2k Ride to the Finish The leaders had already come through when a moto approached...
- The Chris and Levi Show: Photos Available for Purchase I’ve received several requests to purchase images of Chris and...
- Mid-Climb Conversations with Dominique Rollin of Toyota-United It wasn’t really a conversation, per se, but I found...
- Quick Photo Update from Cacscade: Stage Two Kenji and I were humming along yesterday, headed to Bend,...
- Masters Nationals is Coming to the Big, Beautiful Bend! Bend, Oregon is kicking all kinds of major cycling-event ass...