Yum: From the Kick-Ass Protein Shake Files
I was running out today to make an 11:15am appointment and I had to have my late morning meal on the go. No problem, I thought, I’ll just whip up a protein shake and be on my way.
I surveyed the refrigerator and planned my attack:
- Fresh-ground almond butter
- Ground Flax Seed
- Jay Robb Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
- Non-Fat Milk
- 4 ice cubes (alright, technically these weren’t in the fridge and neither was the protein isolate… stop splitting hairs!)
60 seconds in my trusty blender and I had a mouth-watering shake worthy of any Dairy Queen drive-up.
No really. I’m serious. Better than DQ!
I had to beat Sal off with a stick as I was rushing out the front door to keep him from stealing it – and that boy has a serious sweet-tooth.
(PS – Curious why I choose Jay Robb Protein? Let me tell you…)
Possibly related (automatically generated) posts:
- Like Pumpkin Pie? You’re Going to Love This Festive Jay Robb Protein Shake I know what you’re thinking. And, no, I don’t work...
- Triple (Yes, You Read That Right) Chocolate Pecan Protein Shake Eat your heart out, ErikV. I have improved upon the...
- The Perfect Protein Shake: Why Jay Robb is My New Personal Hero (The true story of how I found my new favorite,...
- A Knock-Your-Socks-Off Jay Robb Fudgesicle Recipe for Labor Day Last week Maggie Wang posted her favorite recipe for making...
- Double Chocolate Pecan Shake (Yes, I swear it’s good for you.) Sal has a hardcore sweet tooth. Protein shakes have come...